Tuesday, January 17, 2012

97 days to go

97 days to go
Envelope:
"Day one of your workout. Its time to change your life for the better. This is going to be a long and hard process but you can do it. If you dont start today then when will you?"

Food intake:
Breakfast- glass of 2% milk
Lunch- Sub sandwich (turkey,lettuce,tomato, and mustard), 20 mini pretzels, and a banana
Dinner- to be determined
Snack- I dont know yet

Exercise- 20 minutes of intense workout on elliptical

So today was an interesting day. I havent decided what Im going to make for dinner but it needs to be healthy. Im still learning about calorie intake and working out. I weighed in this morning at 245.6 pounds. No longer will I weigh this much.  I have begun this journey and I will finish it.

I was going to work out for a couple hours but being my first day my twenty minute work out was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I decided to do 20 minutes of lower body fat burn... OMG my legs hurt so bad and I never know that much back sweat could accumulate in that short amount of time. I will probably do some more work out later tonight (probably while watching biggest loser), but for now I have to figure out what to make my family for dinner. More to come tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. Julie - I know you're just starting, but stay focused on your goal!!! I am proud of you that you're taking the steps to become a healthier you! i too am making some changes and I know how hard it can be, but stay strong. if you need a pep talk just call me, you know where to find me!!!

    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

    Stick with it! :)

    Always, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Julie Go! I am so proud of you! Remember, we are all suppporting you and loving you along the whole way :)

    Love ya!!!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete