Friday, January 20, 2012

94 days left

Envelope:
"You are 3 days in and doing great! You are in control of this and have the power! There are going to be bad days but good days are going to out weigh them in the end!"

Today was very busy and eventful. Worked for a portion of the day. Then did throw for dough for work. That was fun. I got to yell to people to buy a puck to help autism. It was great to volunteer my time. I havent gotten a head ache at all today. I still havent had any soda and I feel amazing not  having any. I dont even want one. I am so happy to have such great coworkers who are in this  with me. Because of them I dont want to fail I want to keep going. OH i made pumpkin spice muffins. Under 100 calories and its probably one of the easiest things I made. It was great. I also had my first slice of laughing cow cheese... I am now addicted. Here is the what I consumed today

Breakfast: 2  pumpkin spice muffins, 8oz glass of milk
Lunch: Orange crusted chicken, asparagus, and corn (leftovers), 2 wedges of garlic and herb laughing cow cheese, glass of milk
Dinner: Hot dog on  a bun

Im not ganna get a work out in tonight. I am exhausted and I did stairs with Heidi when we went to vanandel. Oh well good night another busy day tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment