Thursday, January 19, 2012

95 Days Left

Envelope:
"If you eat something bad-I will be able to see  it in your eyes and then I will kick your a$$. Dont make me hurt you-even though it would be fun on my part :) "

Well I ate very well today. So no getting hurt for me :)  (so the smilie face on the blog looks like crap, just sayin') This morning I woke up another day really refreshed. Worked all day and then went to the grocery store. My trip to the store was great. I bought a lot of fruit and veggies and chicken. I did very well. Im starting to think that my wallet isnt going to like this new life style change. Its kinda expensive to eat healthy. Oh well, I guess that if its better for me in the end I dont care how much its going to cost me. Oh I didnt have any caffine today so that makes 3 days in a row. I still need to work out. I just ate and need to find my Jillian Michael's 30 day shred DVD or maybe I will do my Slim in 6 DVD... oh the choices... So today I had

Breakfast- 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter, an egg white omelette with tomatoes, banana and a glass of milk

Lunch- Salad (lettuce, tomato, egg, chicken, salt and pepper) and a glass of milk

Dinner- Orange crusted chicken, roasted asparagus, and corn)

Dessert- fat free pudding on fat free whipped cream with raspberries

I feel like today was a very filling day. Thanks to Angie for donating her magazines to get me in shape. I greatly appreciate it. Well now to find my DVD work out and then eat desset.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you ate real food today...don't forget breakfast, like the other days. Really proud of you Jules...the Lothschutz's are rooting for you :)

    ReplyDelete