Sunday, January 22, 2012

92 days left

Envelope:
"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there's footprints on the moon"

A wonderful friend of mine had this one today and how true it is. Because of this I feel like I need to recommit to my original promise. I feel as if today I fell off the wagon. This diet is very hard to do when I have my husband here eating chips and drinking pop. Even though I didnt give into those things I did give in to chicken fingers from texas roadhouse. After I ate them I felt like complete crap. I have only worked out for 10 minutes on the elliptical. I need to find a consistant time for me to  work out. I just feel like I am struggling with this since I dont feel like I have the support at home. Yes my husband is there for me if I need him but  I just want him to make the healthier choices with me. SO FRUSTERATING!!! Starting crying today just because I was getting frusterated and Craig says "well thing of crying this way your losing some of your water weight" I was not so amused. OH well... tomorrow is another day.

Breakfast- milk and banana
Lunch- chicken fingers, cup of chili, and loaded baked potato from Texas Roadhouse
Snack- Cheese slice with tomatoes by laughing cow
Dinner-????

No comments:

Post a Comment