Wednesday, January 18, 2012

96 days left

Envelope:
"Never,Never,Never Give Up"

I had an amazing night sleep last night. I woke up all refreshed. Im starting to have serious caffine withdraws though... My head has been pounding all day. I use to drink about 2 cups of coffee and have about 3 or 4 cans of coke. Now I have completely cut the caffine and i am suffering now. Oh well 2 days down,  I can do it I wont give up, I cant give up. I try to keep telling myself that this is just an addiction that Im trying to break. I just took advil to help with the headache, finally starting to go away. Unfortunately the headache doenst help my motivation on working out all I want to do is lay down. I only have worked out for10 minutes so far... I will be working out more once Im done posting this and this headache is almost gone. I keep staring at my elliptical and it keeps  screaming at me telling me to work out. 

So today I started to figure out more things  that I should be eating. A big thanks to my wonderful co worker and friend  Mary for sending me recipes today, I cant wait try them. So for today I had:

Breakfast- 16 oz orange juice and a  banana
Lunch- Salad (lettuce, tomato, egg, salt and pepper (no dressing)) and 5 pot stickers (water to drink)
Dinner- foot  long sub from subway (sweet onion teriaky (or however you spell it) with lettuce, tomato, green pepper, sweet onion sauce) and an eight ounce glass of crystal light
Snack- I dont want one

I  feel as if I should have  only eaten half my sub but oh well the damage is done now. Alright so im going to get back on this elliptical while I watch American Idol... Until Tomorrow... have a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment